Thursday, April 02, 2009

Mom and Baby are doing well

It's been a hectic two days, painful at times, but well worth it. The below pictured FX35 was a really nice vehicle, but I wasn't that excited about an AWD and definitely didn't want to pay a premium for a feature I didn't want. In the end, it was the "less luxurious" version: Nissan's Murano that proved to have more features, more room, and a better price tag.

It was nice to flirt with the idea that we could be among the ranks of the luxury car drivers for a while (but honestly, we're no Mrs. Mackilicious--- ooooohhhh smack!). But like I said this Murano SL has all of the features of the Infiniti... sorry no pics, it was late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-ooooh!

I can't wait to see the new ride.

Goat said...

Sorry Mrs. Mackie ;) I take it back.