Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BAGS BAGS BAGS!!!!

I'll get to last night's annoying game later today if I have time, and I get over being pissed.

Meanwhile: What is up with women and bags???? Here's the story... I get on the elevator today (we're on the 22 floor, I have little choice, but to take the elevator). Taking the ride with me are 4 women and their 12 (YES 12 !!!) bags. I thought I'd have to get out and wait for another elevator so their bags would fit! Each woman had an obnoxiously large purse, another large monstrosity of a bag, an some other miscellaneous bag (a couple of them being plastic grocery bags). I ask you female reader(s) [sadly I know there may only be one of you]: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THROUGH AN 8 HOUR DAY???

The only thing more obnoxious than the bags was the perfume... but that's another rant all together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing I should answer this question. Sadly... I don't know what most women are carrying around. I do bring three bags to work: small purse, lunch box, laptop bag. That's all I need to get through the day.

Don't get me started on the overly liberal application of perfume (or cologne). I work with several offenders.

Goat said...

I carry nothing. My computer sits on my desk at the office, everything else fits in my pockets. The laptop I understand, you're excuses Mrs. Mackie.

Goat said...

excused*