Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm alive

My last post was a few weeks ago. I was on vacation, then started a new job.

Unfortunately my time isn't as free as it was during the first half of the season. My 2 followers are greatly upset I'm sure.

The Braves have been pitching outstanding lately, but can't seem to hit the ball. 4 games back, though we made it to within 2.5 last week. Got to get more offensive performance, but we've been singing that song all year.

BTW, in a completely unrelated story, Andruw Jones hit 3 home runs last night. I've said this before, I really hope he has or does regain form.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you're back. Hope your vacation was great. What's the new job bud? You're right about our pitching (excellent)- we just need our bats to get hot. What do you think about the Francoeur - Church trade? I don't like it, and not just for sentimental reasons. Anyway- hope all is well. Take Care.

-Harrison

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Goat said...

New job is in tax consulting at Price Waterhouse Coopers. I'll hit the trade stuff in a post.